How have the local neighborhoods changed over time?
“One of the things I’ve always liked about this neighborhood
is that everyone is different. “
For centuries, Mashapaug has been a vibrant source of life for surrounding communities, but these communities have not always defined themselves and been defined in the same ways. Hear residents, former and present, discuss the ways they have seen their area change and what that means for life at Mashapaug.
- Wilbur Jennings
- Sebastian Ruth
- Doug Victor
- Samnang Yong
- David Kennedy
- Audio (part I & part II) and transcript from interview with Wilbur Jennings
- Audio and transcript from interview with Sebastian Ruth
- Audio and transcript from interview with Doug Victor
- Audio and transcript from interview with Samnang Yong
- Audio and transcript from interview with David Kennedy
- Demographics of The Reservoir Triangle by Anna Wada
- The Jewish Community In Providence by Lucy Boltz
- Native History and Mashapaug: The Gathering by Anya Ventura
Clip created by Benjamin Luton.